We are Green
Hotel Mariënhage is a green hotel or eco hotel in Eindhoven. One of our main objectives is to minimize the impact of our business activities on the environment. Managing the environmental impact and limiting the environmental risks are the primary responsibility of both the management and every employee of Hotel Mariënhage.
Care for the environment is a structural part of our business objectives. All employees undertake to carry out their work in accordance with the established procedures and the associated policies of the company and to regard this as standard practice.
The policy of Hotel Mariënhage
The policy of Hotel Mariënhage is to:
- Provide services that meet and exceed the expectations of visitors.
- Conduct business operations in such a way that does not harm the environment and that guarantees the safety and health of its employees, visitors, suppliers, and the public.
- Make a social contribution to people and society.
In order to realize this policy, Hotel Mariënhage observes the following rules:
- We recognize the interests of the environment when making decisions regarding business and commercial opportunities.
- We comply with environmental laws and regulations.
- We train each employee and hold them accountable for their compliance with the policy.
- We promote the continuous improvement of environmental performance.
- We measure progress of environmentally friendly and sustainable policies through the implementation of a monitoring programme.
- We minimize the production of waste, and carefully separate waste as much as possible.
- We stimulate the regional economy by favouring local suppliers.
- Finally, we support charities and closely work together with schools and other civil society organizations.