Providing hospitality is what we do best, caring for our guests and staff has the highest priority. We follow the measures of the RIVM so that we can offer you a pleasant and healthy stay. On this page you will find an overview of all the measures we take in all our hotels.
- Stay home if you have symptoms, such as a runny nose, sneezing, coughing, sore throat or fever.
- Keep as much as possible 1.5 meters away.
- Wash your hands regularly.
- Do not shake hands.
- Use paper tissues and throw them away immediately after use.
- Cover and sneeze into the inside of your elbow.
- Pay preferably with pin, or contactless.
In addition, we apply these measures:
- Starting point are the measures and guidelines of the RIVM; we adhere to these.
- We ask all guests to show their corona admission ticket via the ‘CoronaCheck app’: a negative test result, proof of vaccination or proof that you have recovered from corona. This measure will take effect from September 25, 2021.
- We provide regular disinfection of exposed surfaces such as door handles, card terminals and elevator buttons with antibacterial liquids.
- In public areas, we offer disinfectants to our guests.
- We comply with procedures for dealing with colleagues who are ill.
- Fitness and wellness areas (if present in the hotel) are open within the measures of the RIVM.
- We ask all guests to follow any additional instructions from the hotel.
Check-in with corona access card
- We ask all guests to show their corona access proof via the ‘CoronaCheck app’: a negative test result, a vaccination certificate or proof that you have recovered from corona. This measure will take effect from September 25, 2021.